Total Yard Works is looking to bring in an experienced Landscape foreman / job supervisor for the 2021 season and beyond.
We are looking for dedicated professionals to work with our existing landscaping staff and oversee incoming jobs for this spring and summer season. Our foremans will be accountable for the crew, equipment, organization and delegation of each individual job/client to ensure that all work is done to the highest possible standard of professionalism and to the individual customer's satisfaction.
You will work alongside your crew, clients and the project management team to ensure all jobs are completed on time and to expected levels of quality with the following responsibilities:
- Working with the project management team to organize and prep for each individual job
- Schedule & delegate daily tasks, outlines and roles with your labour team
- Oversight of company equipment, materials and tools
- Encourage a friendly, efficient and safe work environment
- Proper recording & reporting of all applicable expenses per job/client
- Perform pre-job equipment, vehicle, trailer and transportation audits to ensure everything is up to Total Yard Works standards for the day.
- Direct, assist, encourage, train and compliment your work crew in performing high quality, safe, and efficient task completion.
- Take initiative in solving day to day problems that arise such as equipment issues, weather changes, scheduling issues, etc.
- Conduct job starting/finishing walkthroughs, hazard assessments, orientations, completions as well as improvements that could be implemented in the future based on anything learned during the job process.
Schedule - Monday-Friday (8-10 hour shifts) Saturday (work optional as arises)
Requirements: Truck (company gas card supplied) 2+ years Landscaping experience, class 5 licence with trailer hauling/maneuvering experience / comfort
Total Yard Works Landscaping & Fences Winnipeg
200 Wharton Blvd, Winnipeg, MB R2Y 0T2