We are looking to hire an experienced AZ Driver Instructor. There are many candidates looking to acquire their AZ license and we want to assist them by providing the best training If this is something that you might have thought about doing in the past please give us a call and let's get together and chat about the opportunity we offer!
The instructor will provide training in the following areas: pre-trip/post-trip, border crossings documents, hours of service, logbooks, TDG, shifting, fuel economy, accuracy of backing up and pertinent information regarding the industry!
Train and supervise students in practical workshop sessions, practical experience related to area of instruction and in classroom.
Demonstrate and explain the handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles
Instruct individuals on proper motor vehicle driving skills and traffic regulations
Administration of student paperwork
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to drive manual transmission vehicle
· Clean drivers abstract and CVOR
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
· Instructional or supervisory experience is considered an asset
· Must have at least 10 years of driving experience, long haul, short, regional, local
Why work for US?
· Competitive wages (starting at $22 per hour)
· Flexible hours which could lead to full time hours
· Vehicle supplied by employer
· Previous instructor experienced not required