Position: CLIENT CARE FRONT DESK AND SALES COORDINATOR
Role – DIRECTOR OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Location: WEST BROADWAY, VANVOUVER & PARK ROYAL MALL SHOPPING CENTER, WEST VANCOUVER. BC
Terms: FULL-TIME PERMANENT AND PART-TIME POSITIONS
Compensation – BEST IN CLASS - PLUS - PERFORMANCE BONUS & BENEFITS
Weekends By Rotation
We are an elite, multi location, very high traffic physician-directed medical aesthetic clinics, that offers a wide range of injectable (Neuromodulators (Botox/Dysport)/Fillers), cosmetic and laser treatments using best in class devices such as CoolSculpting, FOTONA, MicroNeedling, ENDYMED RF, PicoWay, Gentle MAX Pro (Cynosure), SYLFIRM, Bella MD, EMSCULPT Neo, miraDry, "JOULE X" Platform, BBL, Hero, SkinTyte (SCITON) etc.
We have several full time and part-time positions for immediate joining both for experienced client care, client engagement, sales and front desk staff and client care students who have just graduated from an aesthetic laser technician school.
Your role would include delivering exceptional customer service, client consultations, creating a first-class high-quality experience for our guests, and assisting in the deployment of clinics’ vision, objectives, standards, and protocols.
We are in the process of extending our clinic hours and opening many more new clinics.
New Recruits for Park Royal Clinic will be trained at our West Broadway location in Downtown Vancouver and then transferred to Park Royal Mall in a few weeks.
The successful candidate will have
Technical And Customer Care Expertise
· Front Office Customer Care First Impressions Specialist
· Provide extraordinary customer service and show that you truly care about your client guests.
· Sufficient expertise to credibly explain to guests about laser - aesthetic treatments services and injectable procedures
· Educate your guests on appropriate skincare products that best suit their needs
· Inventory Management of Products and Consumables (Stocking/Ordering)
· Multi-Tasking at the Front Desk (JANE Scheduling Invoicing System, Guest Check-In/Out, Product Sales, E Store, In Bound/Outbound Calls, E Mails, Guest Documentation).
Leadership and Team Working Capabilities
· A warm welcoming attitude towards On-Site Guests, Tele Callers, EMails and messages
· Highly motivated, energetic, and passionate about what you do.
· An excellent communicator, oral and written, with both our guests and our team members.
· Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail.
· Provide extraordinary customer service and show that you truly care about your guests.
· Support the team in achieving overall monthly performance targets
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment
· A Problem solver with a “Yes – Can Do” attitude
Revenue Generation and Sales Competency
· Focus on generating Revenues by Achieving Monthly Goals and Targets
· Increase revenues through up sales and cross-selling of products, treatments, and services
· Selling Products by providing appropriate technical advice to clients
· Drive additional revenue through promotional offers and repeat bookings
· Communicate through telephone and e-mail inquiries from internal and external clients
· Sell through In Bound and Out Bound Sales Calls to Target Clients
· Actively Engage in Creating Pictures of Treatments and Posting them on Social Media
· Actively contribute towards building a great fan following on Social Media
System and Office Management Capabilities
· Accountable to ensure that the Health Center is Clean, Sanitized, Sterile, and Safe for Guests, Team Members, and Doctors
· Initiative in helping to keep the clinic/treatment rooms looking their best at all times
· Expertise in working with a Scheduling, Invoicing, and Client Management System
· Update guest information on an internal database, trackers
· Proficient with E-Store, Invoicing, Billing and Accounts Management
· Proficient in managing multiple loyalty programs
· Creating a Customer WoW experience and feedback through Google Reviews
· Ability to manage a multi-line switchboard
· Computing Skills - Mac OS, Office 365, GOOGLE SUITE Applications
· Proficient with Messaging tools like WhatsApp, Messages
A beautiful modern boutique Cosmetic Medical center
A fun, supportive, and creative working environment
Performance - Sales incentives, employee product discounts, and complimentary services
Team building nights, dinners, concerts
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· Office Management, Administration, Clerical Programs
· Secondary School
· Previous Cosmetic, Spa, Retail, Skin Care/Product Retail Stores or Hospitality Experience
· Familiarity with CoolSculpting, EMSCULPT, SilkPeel, Laser Devices a great asset.
Please only apply to the email ad, with the reference job title in the subject line, and ensure contact name and e-mail are provided. Candidates applying with-out a cover letter will not be considered.
Make sure to take a look at our website www.CüRLaser.Com to become familiar with our treatments and business focus.
· How many years of Front Office experience do you have?
· What is your primary reason for seeking a career change?
· Can you elaborate on your Sales and Revenue Generation Experience?
· Can you provide Three References?
Flexible working hours
Best in the Industry Compensation plus Medical Benefit, Above and Beyond Awards, Performance Bonus Programs, Special Discounted Products, Staff Treatments, Team Bonus, Social Media Incentives, Points Based Sales Bonus
Answer incoming customer inquiries
Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
Record and modify customer information within the database
Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
Other duties as requested