Boardwalk Integrated Health Centre is seeking a Clinic Manager on a Full-Time, permanent basis at our practice in Waterloo.
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for coaching staff on processes, programs, and product, as well as for education. The Clinic Manager will also become fully cross-trained so that they can assist staff with patient service and sales. The ideal candidate will have previous retail optical experience as a manager and/or customer service specialist.
This position will work a schedule of 35 hours per week, Mondays through Saturdays and $44 per hour.
• Overseeing daily operations and general reception, administration;
• Managing a team of health care providers;
• Calling, scheduling, and managing/maintaining relationships with patients;
• All clinic ordering and inventory tracking (supplies, supplements, products, etc.);
• Participate in the recruitment process of hiring, orientation, and training of clinical and administrative staff;
• Work collaboratively to manage Accounts Receivable, Budget Planning, and revenue growth.
Qualifications for Clinic Manager
• 5+ years prior experience working in a cosmetic clinic or healthcare setting;
• 3 years of proven success in leadership roles is required;
• Analytical thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement when making decisions;
• Must be customer service oriented and prepared to liaise with patients, and the other service providers in the clinic;
• Extremely organized and detail oriented;
• Ability to delegate tasks as needed.
• Vacation Paid
• Dental Care
• English (required)